First published on this website in August 2012 and last updated in July 2016
Size: 158 kB
A range of checklists to help you understand how stress, or more accurately 'distress', can impact anyone in Christian ministry. A basic understanding of this subject can help you take corrective action before you find yourself in trouble.
- Ten reasons why Christian ministry can be distressful
- Five factors that affect stress levels
- Ten distress signals from our bodies
- Ten behavioural reactions
- Five spiritual reactions
- Ten corrective actions to take
The notes end with two ideas for Bible-themed group discussion.
Here is the link to this item: TN67 - Stress and the Christian worker.pdf
These notes have been lightly edited in the July 2016 update.