First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in July 2021
Size: 155 kB
These notes provide a summary of what is happening in the UK culture of today for those who need the briefest of introductions in order to grasp some of the implications for Christian work and witness.
- A changing demographic outline
- An increasing informality in issues of authority
- A growing move towards consumerism
- An increasing rate of global change
- The increasing emphasis on leisure and entertainment
- A growing desire for experience rather than objective evidence
- A new expectation of 24/7 connectivity
A range of examples is given in each case.
Here is the link to this item: TN3 - The bewildering world of change.pdf
Share on Twitter
Send a Tweet about this resource:Tweet
These notes have been updated in July 2021 to cover Covid among other things.