First published on this website in December 2017 and last updated in December 2019
Size: 160 kB
Christians serve a Creator God but we can often be surprisingly predictable. These notes provide and explain a wide range of 21 ideas to encourage creativity for when you plan ahead or prepare any task. There are 18 key ideas in two lists which include:
- Work in a mixed personality group
- Seek beauty
- Focus on the end result
- Study Bezalel and Oholiab (Exodus chs 31, 35, 36)
- Recognise the spiritual gift
- Use all your senses
- Tell stories
- Bring quieter members in
- Keep fit
There are also three examples:
- a brainstorming session
- church staff working out of one office base
- exercises that engage the ‘right brain’.
Read these notes and then get your creative juices flowing!
Here is the link to this item: TN103 - How to encourage creative thinking.pdf
These notes have been updated in December 2019 with a few minor amendments.