First published on this website in October 2005 and last updated in May 2013
Size: 151 kB
It is a good idea for churches and mission agencies to define their 'values', but are we aware of the standards set by Jesus for the Kingdom of God? Here is a set of values analysed from a read through of St Matthew's Gospel. How are we doing?
- We are to give Jesus Christ absolute priority
- We are to seek the approval of God rather than other people
- We are to be vulnerable with each other
- We are to be clearly different in our behaviour
- We are to be radically different in our attitudes
Here is the link to this item: TN25 - The radical values that Jesus taught.pdf
These notes have been updated in May 2013 with minor alterations throughout the text.