First published on this website in October 2008 and last updated in September 2012
What message do your buildings give? These notes enable you to compare and score your church building when measured against:
- The King's Arms - for the building itself
- The Red Dragon - for your sign-boards
- The Plough - for your grounds and surrounds
- The Queen Anne - for your car park
- The Horse & Groom - for your entrance points
- The Green Man - for your externa lighting
- The Pig & Whistle - for your disability awareness.
To read or download this item, click here: tn44.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.