First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in June 2013
Size: 137 kB
These notes provide a summary of what is happening in the post-modern culture of today for those who need the briefest of introductions in order to grasp some of the implications for Christian work and witness.
- A changing demographic outline
- An increasing informality in issues of authority
- A growing move towards consumerism
- An increasing rate of global change
- The increasing emphasis on leisure and entertainment
- A growing desire for experience rather than objective evidence.
Here is the link to this item: tn3.pdf