First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in July 2011
Size: 137 kB
These notes provide a summary of what is happening in the post-modern culture of today for those who need the briefest of introductions in order to grasp some of the implications for Christian work and witness.
- A changing demographic outline
- An increasing informality in issues of authority
- A growing move towards consumerism
- An increasing rate of global change
- The increasing emphasis on leisure and entertainment
- A growing desire for experience rather than objective evidence.
To read or download this item, click here: tn3.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.