First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in May 2013
Size: 135 kB
A checklist to consider whenever you try to speak, print, design, mime or put any message across.
- Pray for every aspect
- Write the headline
- Identify your receivers
- Define the actions you hope to see
- Structure the message appropriately
- Anticipate what may distract
- List all available means
- Ask whether you are the right sender
- Consider technique
- Aim for constant improvement.
To read or download this item, click here: tn2.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.