First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in May 2013
Size: 143 kB
These notes form one section of a workshop for lesson readers and give advice for preparation.
- Note the type of literature
- Study the context of the passage
- Grasp the mood of the passage
- Discover the meaning of the passage
- Visualise your listeners
- Consider practical issues
- Practise the passage
- Decide to review afterwards
- Pray again
Here is the link to this item: TN1 - Preparing to read the lesson.pdf
These notes have been updated in May 2013 with minor amendments throughout the text.