First published on this website in June 2011 and last updated in May 2013
These notes provide nine pieces of advice for preparing good agendas for business meetings.
- Think MAP not LIST
- Follow the rules
- Make it feel good
- Group and order items to help the meeting flow
- Clarify each action required
- Provide sufficient background information
- Beware timed agendas
- Let the agenda speak of Jesus Christ
- Decide who prepares the agenda
Of value to those who chair meetings, those who set agendas and all who meet for business.
To read or download this item, click here: tn61.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.