First published on this website in December 2002 and last updated in October 2013
Size: 134 kB
TN12 covers the final part of the kind of training events I run on managing change in churches. It consists of 15 practical ideas if you want help in how to ease a church congregation or organisation's staff through a process of change. Here are some sample headings from the list.
- Keep God's Kingdom as the focus
- Never lose sight of the destination
- Listen to feedback at every stage
- Try an experimental period
- Model the new setting
- Let people say good-bye to the old
- Admit when you get something wrong.
Here is the link to this item: TN12 - Fifteen ideas to help people change.pdf
These notes have been updated in October 2013 with minor amendments throughout the text.