First published on this website in December 2002 and last updated in December 2011
Size: 122 kB
TN12 covers the final part of the kind of training events I run on managing change in churches. It consists of 15 practical ideas if you want help in how to ease a church congregation or organisation's staff through a process of change. Here are some sample headings from the list.
- Keep God's Kingdom as the focus
- Never lose sight of the destination
- Listen to feedback at every stage
- Try an experimental period
- Model the new setting
- Let people say good-bye to the old
- Admit when you get something wrong.
To read or download this item, click here: tn12.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.