First published on this website in February 2007 and last updated in January 2013
Size: 136 kB
An outline of the most common areas where things go wrong in mission agencies from my experience, designed for Staff and Board members, although this list is also relevant for churches.
- Control of the organisation - Who thinks they own this show?
- Context for decisions - Do we all understand why we're here and where we're heading?
- Clarity of roles - Are Board and Staff working together in harmony?
- Chemistry of CEO and Chair - Is there mutual trust and respect?
- Change management skills - Are current developments being handled well?
- Communication that listens - Are we getting through to each other?
To read or download this item, click here: tn35.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.