First published on this website in December 2007 and last updated in December 2013
A comprehensive checklist of everything to consider when appointing any kind of Church Administrator:
- Justify the appointment - seven current issues
- Define the purpose - seven possible roles
- Select your priorities - fourteen areas of work
- Employ well - seven decisions to take
- Be prepared - fourteen problems that arise
- Plan for development - seven areas of growth
Check these out for a new appointment or to review an existing one.
To read or download this item, click here: tn40.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.