First published on this website in July 2001 and last updated in June 2013
Size: 168 kB
An explanation of ten creative concepts which lie at the heart of good administration in churches.
- Get your theology straight!
- Ask the question 'Why?'
- Make lists
- List priorities
- Put yourself in other people's shoes
- Watch the second line
- Keep all three tenses in mind
- Be realistic about your resources
- Do not be frightened to plan
- Aim for simplicity.
Here is the link to this item: TN4 - Advice for all church administrators.pdf
These notes have been updated in June 2013 with minor alterations to the text.