First published on this website in July 2001 and last updated in July 2011
Size: 143 kB
An explanation of ten creative concepts which lie at the heart of good administration in churches.
- Get your theology straight!
- Ask the question 'Why?'
- Make lists
- List priorities
- Put yourself in other people's shoes
- Watch the second line
- Keep all three tenses in mind
- Be realistic about your resources
- Do not be frightened to plan
- Aim for simplicity.
To read or download this item, click here: tn4.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.