First published on this website in August 2004 and last updated in July 2012
Size: 137 kB
A growing number of churches are appointing some form of leadership team. Here, in list form, is the kind of ground I might cover in a session on reviewing the life and work of an existing team, or helping a church to set one up for the first time. You will find in these notes:
- Five key concepts
- Seven possible models
- Seven dangers to be aware of
- Five essentials to hold on to
- Four reasons for having a team
- Eight possible roles for the team
- Six possible way of selecting team members
- Seven issues considered in the choice
- Six practical issues to encourage effectiveness
- Eleven points to consider when setting up as new.
To read or download this item, click here: tn18.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.