First published on this website in August 2004 and last updated in July 2014
Size: 155 kB
A growing number of churches are appointing some form of leadership team. Here, in list form, is the kind of ground I might cover in a session on reviewing the life and work of an existing team, or helping a church to set one up for the first time. You will find in these notes:
- Five key concepts
- Seven possible models
- Seven dangers to be aware of
- Five essentials to hold on to
- Four reasons for having a team
- Eight possible roles for the team
- Six possible way of selecting team members
- Seven issues considered in the choice
- Six practical issues to encourage effectiveness
- Eleven points to consider when setting up as new.
Here is the link to this item: TN18 - A leadership team checklist.pdf
These notes were updated with minor amendments in July 2014.