First published on this website in October 2002 and last updated in December 2013
Size: 175 kB
A straightforward approach to the idea of forward planning in a Christian context but without any of the jargon. This simple system uses 12 straightforward questions and gives examples to answer each one.
- What do we long to see happen?
- Why are we here?
- What are we aiming to do, and for whom?
- What is distinctive in the way we go about things? (or How do our beliefs affect our actions?)
- What is our story so far?
- What might God do through us?
- What are the main options open to us as we work towards this?
- What resources do we have and need?
- Where do we plan to get to this year?
- What are the stepping stones towards these points?
- Where might we get it wrong?
- Where have we got to?
To read or download this item, click here: a4.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.