First published on this website in February 2012 and last updated in January 2014.
Size: 292 kB
Here is detailed advice on how to go about letting your church buildings out for others to use. There are nine sections which cover
- Clarify purpose and vision
- Assess the spaces available
- Identify your target users
- Fix the pricing structure
- Take advice on legal details
- Beware potential problems
- Serve professionally
- Set up management and staffing
- Market your product
This article will be invaluable for any church letting out its premises for the first time or reviewing or extending its present level of lettings.
To read or download this item, click here: a28.pdf
Comment on this item
Please comment and add to the debate by way of support, disagreement, experience, additional points to make, etc.