... and make everyone happy
First published on this website in August 2005 and last updated in May 2013
The two purposes of this article and to help you handle this particular form of communication well and to provide a set of guidelines that you can use for your church or mission agency.
Three key issues
- Am I sure email is the best means to use?
- Do I really need to send this to these people?
- Do I have to deal with it now?
Five questions on composing the email
- How can I help the recipient?
- Might I come to regret what I have sent?
- Do I really need these special features?
- Have I used helpful tops and tails?
- Have I checked attachments and reply formats?
Two final questions for yourself
- Am I too gullible?
- Am I handling my email files effectively?
Here is the link to this item: a11.pdf