First published on this website in October 2008 and last updated in September 2016
What message do your buildings give? These notes enable you to compare and score your church building when measured against:
- The King's Arms - for the building itself
- The Red Dragon - for your sign-boards
- The Plough - for your grounds and surrounds
- The Queen Anne - for your car park
- The Horse & Groom - for your entrance points
- The Green Man - for your external lighting
- The Pig & Whistle - for your disability awareness.
Here is the link to this item: TN44 - The message of your buildings.pdf
These notes have been updated in September 2016 with minor alterations to the text.