First published on this website in January 2001 and last updated in May 2015
Size: 153 kB
A checklist to consider whenever you try to speak, print, design, mime or put any message across.
- Pray for every aspect
- Write the headline
- Identify your receivers
- Define the actions you hope to see
- Structure the message appropriately
- Anticipate what may distract
- List all available means
- Ask whether you are the right sender
- Consider technique
- Aim for constant improvement.
Here is the link to this item: TN2 - Ten steps to help you communicate.pdf
These notes have been updated in May 2015 with extra resources added.