These notes were first published on this website in June 2016
Size: 157 kB
Christian leaders, staff and all who work in teams need to be aware of how they come across to others, yet this is often not the case. The notes first list factors that impact our self-awareness (including failure to appreciate God's love and grace, childhood background, society's norms and pride). There are then seven areas of advice:
- Focus on your discipleship of Jesus Christ.
- Find family and friends who can be honest.
- Seek workplace review and feedback.
- Do all this as a team exercise.
- Give yourself time away to process what you discover.
- Find someone to be accountable to.
- Apologise when you need to.
Here is the link to this item: TN94 - Becoming self-aware.pdf