Churches are not good at confidentiality
13th August 2018
The second set of Training Notes uploaded this month covers the unusual idea of a church-wide Confidentiality Policy. Where such policies exist they are normally for employed staff or project volunteers. These notes investigate confidentiality throughout the whole church.
Click/tap red heading to continue
The sections cover:
- When is there a breach of confidence?
- What other policies exist?
- How widely may information be shared?
- Where do we need to take care?
- What actions do we take over any breach?
- How do we prepare a church-wide Confidentiality Policy?
Training Notes TN110, It's confidential: but it still leaks out, are now available without charge on the Training Notes page of the Resources section of this site.