First published on this website in July 2001 and last updated in June 2013
Size: 139 kB
These notes provide a summary of the responsibilties of the Trustees of any Christian charity, avoiding the 'policing' language sometimes seen in such lists and injecting a clear Christian dimension. The aim behind these is for the Staff and Board to work in harmony.
- Maintain a servant attitude
- Promote and protect the organisation's development
- Set a clear direction and keep this under review
- Oversee the right use of resources
- Take individual responsibility
This is followed by a list of personal requirements. A supplement (TN5a on this website) offers a similar structure for the role of Staff.
Here is the link to this item: tn5.pdf