- Wide responsibility for the church’s office and administrative function. The main administrator in a medium or small church or No. 2 in a large church.
- Responsible for administrative services to staff and other leaders including managing the church office, communication, plant, IT, events. May also act as the Minister’s PA as a secondary role.
- Line manager / supervisor for any office or clerical staff, interns and/or volunteers.
- May be a full-time salaried post, but sometimes part-time of at least 12 hours per week.
- Job titles such as Church Office Manager, Church Administrator, Parish Secretary, Executive Secretary, Office Administrator.